Each of our clients has a unique risk profile and goals that depend on the nature and location of critical facilities and key operations. Our multi-disciplinary team of experts provides targeted, real-time analyses to highlight operational vulnerabilities, investment risks and opportunities, and cost-effective solutions to overcome obstacles and achieve objectives.
Leveraging the firm’s investigative, intelligence, and subject matter expertise, assets on the ground in more than 180 countries, as well as geospatial tools, advanced data mining techniques, and other proprietary methods, we incorporate into our analytical framework for clients relevant:
- Political dynamics, government policies and programs, and regulatory regime
- Economic trends, capital planning considerations, and project finance alternatives
- Public and private infrastructure assessments
- Population data and demographics breakdowns
- Labor and workforce capacity analyses
- Environmental condition, climate change impact, and natural hazard threat appraisals
- Cybersecurity and other IT vulnerability reviews
- Health, public safety, and security evaluations
Applying this tailored analysis, we work with our clients to develop and implement tactical plans that optimize the resources of government, businesses, investors, and other stakeholders. At Ankura, we ensure our clients are prepared to confront 21st Century challenges and are able to transform uncertainty into opportunity in domestic and global marketplaces.