Operating in today’s complex and ever-evolving business environment can present challenges for even the most experienced executive teams. Ankura’s seasoned experts draw upon our vast and varied experiences to make the necessary decisions in stressful situations. This enables us to contain the crisis, stabilize conditions, review operations, and establish an action plan that puts resolutions within reach.
A void in the executive ranks or a lack of experience in distressed situations can result in a lack of stability and direction for many companies. Our interim management and Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO) services provides seasoned consultants who have the hands-on experience and skill set to assume executive roles for distressed companies and companies in transition. By assuming key roles within the organization, our experts aim to stabilize, rehabilitate, and restructure the business during a time of uncertainty.
Our firm specializes in the following Interim Management Services:
- CEO, CRO, CFO, COO, and other management positions
- Manage communications with lenders, board, employees, investors, and creditor constituencies
- Cash management and liquidity enhancement
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Operational improvement
- Strategic business plan development
- Customer and vendor management
- Negotiation and dispute resolution
- Debt and capital restructuring
- Non-core asset disposition
- Contingency planning
- Bankruptcy planning and administration
- Post transaction business stabilization