Duane Lohn is a Senior Managing Director at Ankura Consulting Group, based in Phoenix, AZ. He has extensive experience in business continuity planning, continuity of operations, information technology/disaster recovery, emergency and crisis management, cyber and information security, and the related technology solutions across numerous industry sectors. Mr. Lohn has led large global engagements for large multi-national organizations and companies. He participated and led engagements in key industry sectors including local, state, federal, non-profits, higher education institutions, oil & gas, healthcare, retail and manufacturing.
Mr. Lohn’s professional experience includes:
- Global Business Continuity Program Roll Out – led a global team in the roll out of HiltonAlert. A mobile app to manage emergency, crisis management and BCP at Hilton’s 4,700 locations in 101 countries.
- Global Publically Traded Insurance Company ($7.2 Billion) – Led and participated in the rapid Assessment Diagnostic for the IBM Enterprise Data Warehouse Assessment presentation for Senior Management. During this time Mr. Lohn led a team in Tabletop exercises at 4 major companies. He managed a team on global Business continuity implementation at all 52 companies. Additionally, he led disaster recovery and Information technology initiatives across all companies. Mr. Lohn participated in Data center selection for LATAM marketplace.
- Major non-profit ($1 Billion) – implemented web-based BCP platform along with emergency and crisis management tools.
- Large Global Retailer ($9 billion) – implemented BCP web-based incident and business continuity management tool. Conducted risk assessment of distribution center and headquarter office.
- Global Fashion Company ($5 billion) – implemented a North American BCP program and conducted Senior Executive tabletop exercise.
- State of Nevada – Led and participated in the implementation of www.nevadacontiuty.com to all agencies, counties (17) and cities statewide. This included McCarran International Airport, City of Las Vegas, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department and several tribal organizations as part of statewide program roll out. This was grant funded through the Department of Homeland Security.
- Financial Institution – worked with team to conduct an information security assessment related to compliance and governance. Presented findings and recommendations to Senior Management and Board.
- Brokerslink Global Desk – manage the global business desk for Ankura Consulting Group with Brokerslink.
Mr. Lohn has a Bachelor’s of Science Business Administration Degree from the University of Phoenix and an Associate Applied Science Marketing Degree from Austin College.