Ankura’s Company Advisory Services team provides strategic and financial advice to companies, boards, and investors. Our consultants bring critical problem-solving skills to every engagement thereby delivering innovative and practical solutions that can be executed in today’s marketplace.
A distressed company can often face tight liquidity constraints, unprofitable business units, and adverse industry conditions. Ankura advisors partner with senior management to assess the situation and quickly develop and implement a strategic plan that addresses multiple aspects of the business and the restructuring.
With a consistent process-driven approach aimed to stabilize, rehabilitate and restructure the situation, Ankura experts bring a level of stability to unstable situations, allowing for successful resolutions focused on creating value and maximizing recoveries among stakeholders.
Our firm specializes in the following Company Advisory Services:
- Cash management and liquidity enhancement
- Financial modeling and forecasting
- Operational improvement
- Strategic business plan development
- Negotiation and dispute resolution
- Debt and capital restructuring
- In-court and out-of-court restructurings
- Expert testimony
- Non-core asset disposition
- Post transaction business stabilization